Interlibrary Loan is a library service that obtains books and articles that are not available in the library's existing collections or via our subscriptions to article databases.
- To locate books beyond the Library's collections, use WorldCat at http://www.worldcat.org/.
- To request a specific title, use the form at https://monmouth.cliohosting.com/NewRequest/Create?reqtype=Loan
- When you are searching in our databases and arrive at a citation whose full text does not fall under one of our subscriptions, you will be offered an option to request the article from a pre-filled interlibrary article request form.
- To directly request an article, use the form at https://monmouth.cliohosting.com/NewRequest/Create?reqtype=Copy
- Books can take a couple of weeks to obtain, as they come via mail. Articles may arrive much faster, sometimes in hours, or a few days at the most. Request materials early. We cannot promise any specific arrival time.